In order to foster dialogue and exchange on the relation between Open Education and universities collaboration, eMundus organised a number of events and presentations, including the following:
- the eMundus mainstreaming seminar took place in Barcelona, Spain in June 2015 during the EDEN conference
- The project was presented and discussed in Banff, Alberta, Canada during the OEC Global 2015
- During the Open Education Week on March 9-13, 2015, eMundus organised six webinars targeted to HE decision makers and managers discussing the relation between Open Education and issues such as employability, quality assurance, credit recognition, joint degrees. Read more on the summary of the webinars post by UNIR.
- eMundus has been presented at the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE) 2014
- Conference at the Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (MESI) on September 26. The title of the workshop was “Map your Case of Collaboration through ICTs, OER, MOOCs and Virtual Mobility”
- eMundus organised an International Seminar “Open Education, Society and Technology” in Sao Paulo on 15-16 May 2014 at the premises of the Centro de Estudos Sociedade e Tecnologia, USP.
- eMundus was presented at the OCWC Global Conference in Lubljana, on 23-25 April 2014.
- eMundus hosted 5 virtual presentation during the Open Education Week on 10-15 March. Recorded videos are available.
- eMundus was presented at the European eMOOCs Stakeholders Summit, in Lausanne, on 10-12 February 2014.
The project celebrated its launch in the Media & Learning Conference on December 12, 2013. Higher education ICT managers, Teachers, Researchers, international relations managers, policy makers and Open Education enthusiast participated to a reception to raise a toast to a renewed open, balanced and inter-cultural academic higher education collaboration in the times of Open Education.